RESTORATIVE YOGA AT THE LIFE CENTRE
Restorative workshop dates for 2018 are now confirmed:
- Saturday 27/01/18 - Restorative Yoga & Ahimsa
- Saturday 03/03/18 - Restorative Yoga & the Vedantic mind
- Monday 07/05/18 - Restorative Yoga & relax all effort
- Saturday 15/09/18 - Restorative Yoga & slowing down. Book here.
A restorative yoga practice gives you permission to lie down, soften, slow down the brain waves, soothe the nervous system, recharge, boost energy levels, unfold over props, feel supported and held in a comfortable silence.
In addition to the asana practice, there will be some simple techniques in breath control to help expand and balance the flow of vital energy, and possibly a little mantra work to assist us on our journey.
Having prepared the physical, mental and pranic body we will move quietly into a short meditation. Regardless of the them of the workshop, at the end of the session you should leave grounded but energised, ready to embrace the outside world.
Location: The Life Centre Islington, 1 Britannia Row, London N1 8QH
Eligibility: Suitable for all levels
* Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the start time.