AYURVEDIC YOGA MASSAGE
A deep tissue massage with yoga based stretches. This treatment is given on a mattress on the floor. Oil and calamus powder, which stimulates circulation and helps release toxins, is applied to the body and a combination of massage and stretches using hands and feet are given. The massage releases muscle tension and joint stiffness and encourages the energy in the body to flow freely.
A therapeutic massage can also be given on a conventional massage table if preferable. This must be requested prior to the appointment to ensure that the room is set-up appropriately on arrival.
Duration: 60 or 90 minutes
This treatment is given on a conventional massage table. The massage releases muscle tension and joint stiffness and encourages the energy in the body to flow freely. Various techniques are employed based on the clients needs. It is sometimes recommended that a client books a treatment over consecutive days if feasible.
Duration: 30 or 60 minutes
Some Fabulous Benefits
○ Releases muscle tension and joint stiffness
○ Improves blood circulation and lymphatic flow
○ Aids in the elimination of toxins and waste
○ Keeps the body in balance – preventative health care
○ Reduces stress and induces deep relaxation
○ Creates a sense of well being
30 minutes - £35
60 minutes – £70
90 minutes – £100